Sunday 13 December 2009

Okay, okay I know I am a little later than usual

but you will get a little Cat hair this morning after all. My computer snarled at me and has gone off into a complete sulk...so I went prowling in search of another computer because I had to deal with something urgent. It is done.
Now all I need is a new computer probably - well, the bits that make it work if you understand my meaning. My BIL assures me that this can be done - although it will flatten the computer account to zilch...ah, cat hairs and humbug.
Now, if you are reading this please cease - and do a back up of all your files...especially the Work in Progress (aka the Booker Prize winning novel). I did do a back up - not that I have a Booker Prize winning novel in my files.
I shall go and spread a different sort of cat hair elsewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once lost over 20,000 words of a WIP.

No back-up.

Lesson learnt!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Do you mean motherboard and memory? Or a new mouse or keyboard perhaps?