Monday 23 September 2024

I think the computer has died

and I am struggling to write this on the lap top. I find that much more difficult to use and, right now, I am much more concerned that there may be a major recovery problem. 

There was a very brief outage this morning. I can only assume it was a power surge of some sort. As there were some minor issues before that this seems to have been too much for the computer to handle. 

To say this is "frustrating" would be putting it mildly. If I was the sort of cat who swore I would be swearing. As it is I am giving mews of frustration instead. I do not need this on top of all the other issues going on right now. 

Somebody please send tea (in large quantities) and sympathy! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are companies that can recover data from the internal hard drive. Also may I suggest using something like Google where you can upload documents to your account on the cloud and then not have to worry. Obviously locking door after horse etc. I have many years of IT work including support. If you want advice we could schedule a zoom call. Reply if you are interested.

catdownunder said...

Thank you very much for the offer. I have someone coming to help!