Wednesday 5 August 2020

Changing Blogger

Dear Blogger
Why did you have to change the way you look? There was absolutely no need to do this. You worked very well as you were. I could find my way around you. Other people could find their way around you.
Until this morning I had high hopes that you might have been content to stay as you were.  Sigh... I have wasted time this morning trying to find out where things are. Grrrrrowl.
It reminds me of the changes to that other major site I need to use sometimes...you know that knitting one that needs to remain nameless as I have politely requested a very minor change there - one which could make a major difference to many people. So far they have not responded.
And then there is the issue of unanswered personal emails. I owe two. I will deal with those shortly. Other people owe me many more. Are "changes" preventing this too?
I offered to do something more than a week ago - to make up for the lack of celebration cake. I have not even had an answer. Perhaps the email did not reach them because you are too busy tweaking things behind the scenes.
I am a cross cat, a very cross cat. There will be a proper blog post tomorrow I hope - if I can find my way into this part again.

1 comment:

kayT said...

The people at Ravelry are working as fast as they can. After all, they have 9 million members and all of them seem to have opinions and ideas and suggestions.

I do agree that "if it's not broke don't fix it" but sometimes things are required by things behind the scenes that we can't see. I hope you get Blogger figured out. Sorry for your hassles.