Sunday 23 August 2020

Has Alexi Navalny been poisoned?

I will not try and answer that question. It is for people far more expert than me. 

I don't know if the Covid19 virus has come to us from bats, rats, or people either. 

There are a lot of other things I do not know either. If I did know some things I might be better off - or I might not be. I am a little tired of "conspiracy theories".  

A couple of days ago a friend sent me a picture. I don't know where the picture came from although I suspect it might be from

The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charles Mackesy. I cannot access a copy right now to hunt for it. 

 Image may contain: text that says ""Which is more important," asked Big Panda, "the journey or the destination?" "The company." said Tiny Dragon."I think Tiny Dragon is right.

I'll leave it with you.


No comments: